Here I provide the teaching material of my Theoretical Cosmology MSc course, which I organized and gave twice at the University of Basel (in Autumn 2019 and Spring 2021). The lectures were heavily based on the excellent Baumann’s cosmology lecture notes.
Note: The exercise sheets were worked out together with Ken Marschall.
- Exercise sheet 1 - Geometry and dynamics of the universe [pdf]
- Exercise sheet 2 - Thermal universe (1st part) [pdf]
- Exercise sheet 3 - Thermal universe (2nd part) [pdf]
- Exercise sheet 4 - Inflation (1st part) [pdf]
- Exercise sheet 5 - Inflation (2nd part) [pdf]